Burning Pine Incense Sticks are said to cleanse and purify the air and heighten spiritual awareness. Pine incense is also said to help heal emotional wounds, and in releasing negative energy. They are also said to be helpful in metaphysical practices such as meditation and prayer. It helps relieve stress and anxiety and has a soothing effect on the mind and body.
HOW TO USE:
When using pine incense, it is important to focus on the intent of the smoke. In other words, take a few moments to relax and center yourself, and then send your intention out through the smoke.
THE MALA TREE’S OBSERVATION:
Pine incense sticks have a beautiful, woodsy aroma that we just can't get enough of. They're perfect for use in meditation or prayer, and we always feel more connected to the earth after burning them.
Pine incense sticks have many positive effects when used regularly. They help to create a calm and healing environment, improve concentration, and promote feelings of well-being. Additionally, they are believed to be cleansing and purifying and can help to ward off negative energy.
1. Keep a safe distance from burning incense.
2. Burn within sight.
3. Light incense in well-ventilated areas.
4. Keep out of children’s reach.
5. Ashes must fall on fireproof surfaces.
6. People with allergies must use this item with caution.
7. Keep incense away from other foreign materials. It is best to use an incense holder.