Activating and Energizing Your Mala
The mala beads serve not only as a meditation tool but also remind you of your intentions while using them. Before wearing your Mala the first time, make sure to set it with an intention or blessing in mind before starting on this spiritual journey.
An intention is a dream you want to manifest into your life. These goals can vary and include everything from wanting healthier, more successful habits or the world travel bug! Whatever it may be that's calling out for attention at this moment, intend on doing so.
Intention Setting Tip: Make sure you create specific intentions for yourself. Set an intention that is universal so it can be used daily. Simple intentions are best especially when starting. Use a mantra that resonates with you. Utilize your mala as much as possible until its presence becomes part of who you are.
Here are the basic steps in activating an intention into your Mala:
1. Find a quiet space when you can be by yourself, or when there is no one around.
2. Close your eyes, and imagine light surrounding the Mala. Imagine that light slowly descending onto your arms and into the Mala.
3. Say your intention out loud. If you don't like speaking out loud and would prefer to keep it quiet, that's okay. Visualize your intention, if you like, too.
4. Wear your Mala. Spend some time focusing your energy on this intention through meditation.
5. If you are using a new Mala, bond with it for 40 days by wearing it, keeping it in your pocket, or keeping it close.
Manifesting Your Intentions
Manifestation is defined as the action or process of bringing into existence something that is not present in a concrete form. It's about intending your dreams and then becoming them. Having a clear intention behind your mala will help you manifest your desires into reality.
Here are the basic steps in manifesting an intention and re-energizing your Mala:
1. After setting your intention in your Mala, you can empower your intention so it will manifest.
2. Fill your thoughts with pictures of yourself achieving your objectives. Offer yourself constant encouragement.
3. Allow yourself to be at ease with all that you are. Get rid of negative self-talk and accept yourself for who you are. Instead of thinking "I can't," think "I can."
4. Create a place in your home that is sacred and peaceful, where you can meditate on the goings-on of life to bring calmness into it.
5. Reflect on your goals.
6. Place the Mala, positive images, and encouraging notes that are important to keep with intentions close at hand. This will be an excellent way for keeping track of all those intentions.
7. Meditating regularly will help keep bad habits at bay by making room for good ones.
8. When you want something, it's important to match your energy with the kind of thing that will make things happen for you. If we believe in our hearts and minds completely that whatever is desired can be obtained then certainly they'll come true too. Claim it. If you want abundance, think that you are already abundant. If you want love, feel that you are already loved.
9. To manifest what you want, make sure any unhealthy connections from the past have been removed.
10. Meditation is a time to center yourself and get your thoughts in check. When something negative crops up during one of these sessions, just let it go--allow the present moment to take over instead.
That's the basics of setting and wearing intentions with your mala! It may seem challenging at first to think about just one intention for the day but once you get good at it, it becomes second nature. After a short time, letting go of attachments and living in the present moment will become less of a chore and more effortlessly done.
© 2021 The Mala Tree. All rights reserved.