Tingsha Bells re small cymbals used in prayer and rituals by Tibetan people. Tingsha bells are comprised of two small cymbals; usually 2.5 to 4 inches in diameter, joined together by leather strap or sometimes, chain. These bells are often used by Tibetan Buddhist practitioners in their prayers and in rituals. When struck, these Tingsha bells produce a special tone, which is why they are used in space clearing and energy balancing.
This Tingsha Bells are engraved with 8 auspicious symbols:
- Treasure Vase symbolizes an endless rain of wealth, long life, and prosperity.
- White Conch is good for one's aspirations and spiritual life.
- Precious Umbrella protects one from diseases, harm, and obstacles.
- Victory Banner breaks obstacles and promotes one's victory luck.
- Golden Fish symbolizes auspiciousness and removes fear when trying to achieve goals.
- Dharma Wheel is also auspicious and symbolizes the blessings and teachings of the great deities.
- Auspicious Drawing promotes wisdom and compassion.
- Lotus Flower purifies the body, mind, and soul and makes one's personality blossom.