This bangle contains the symbols of the 7 Main Chakras of the Human Body. The word CHAKRA is Sanskrit for wheel. Chakra symbols represent the circular centers of energy, and they correspond to the nerve plexuses and organs in the physical nervous system. By focusing on these energy centers, and understanding the function of each, we are able to balance our energies, augment areas in our lives, and even facilitate healing.
THE METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF BRASS. BRASS brings out the natural good and inner truth. It is believed to promote skin rejuvenation. It clears away old debris and allow the wearer to get down to the pure and natural truth. Since brass is composed of copper and zinc, brass boosts the immune system and promotes strength and courage. Repeated wearing of brass jewelry enables the jewelry to take on the owner's body chemistry and eventually reveal one's personal energy signature. Brass is associated with gold although it has a different energy attribute. Wear Brass for HEALING, MONEY, AND PROTECTION. Wear it together with wealth-enhancing crystals to maximize its "abundance magnet" properties. Brass, when inscribed with symbols, creates a shield of protection. Many believe that brass's defensive characteristics enable it to send the negative energy back to its sender. The healing properties of brass helps in healing and balancing the chakras.
MEANING OF THE SEVEN SYMBOLS OF THE CHAKRAS:
Common Name: Root Chakra
Located: Base of spine, the sacral plexus
Details and Governance: The root chakra governs the body's organs of excretion and the adrenals, it also influences the sense of smell. Emotionally, this chakra is the seat survival, and rules the primal instinct. Its element is earth, its color is red, and it's mantra is lam. Connect with this chakra to access your primal life-force.
Common Name: Sacram/Sacral Chakra
Details and Governance: The sacral chakra governs the body's reproductive organs and gonads, it also influences the sense of taste. Emotionally, this chakra is the seat self-acceptance, raw emotion and sexual energy. Its element is water, its color is orange, and it's mantra is vam. Connect with this chakra to access your creativity.
Common Name: Solar Plexus Chakra
Details and Governance: The solar plexus chakra governs the pancreas and abdominal organs, it also influences the sense of sight. Emotionally, this chakra is the seat self-will, mental acuity and sense of identity. Its element is fire, its color is yellow, and it's mantra is ram. Connect with this chakra to access your subconscious emotion, ego and will power.
Common Name: Heart Chakra
Located: Heart Area
Details and Governance: The heart chakra governs the body's lungs and thymus, it also influences the sense of touch. Emotionally, this chakra is the seat compassion, love and healing. Its element is air, its color is green, and it's mantra is yam. Connect with this chakra to access love.
Common Name: Throat Chakra
Located: Laryngeal Plexus
Details and Governance: The throat chakra governs the body's thyroid, it also influences the sense of hearing. Emotionally, this chakra is the seat self-expression, and speech. Its element is ether, its color is blue, and it's mantra is ham. Connect with this chakra to access creative expression and communication.
Common Name: Third-Eye Chakra
Located: Between the eyebrows, forhead
Details and Governance: The third-eye chakra governs the body's pituitary gland, it also influences the sixth sense - the higher mind. Emotionally, this chakra is the seat intuition, and extra-sensory perception. Its element is time, its color is indigo, and it's mantra is Aum. Connect with this chakra to access your primordial, super-natural power.
Common Name: Crown Chakra
Located: Top/crown of head, brain
Details and Governance: The crown chakra governs the body's pineal gland, and its influence is beyond the sensory realm. Emotionally, this chakra is the seat divinity, peace and enlightenment. Its element is space, its color is violet, and it's mantra is silence. Connect with this chakra to access all-knowing, eternal bliss and liberation from all things corporeal/material.
HOW TO POLISH BRASS?
Brass tarnishes and oxidizes over time. Although some prefer the look of tarnished brass, some want it polished. Here are some ways to clean and polish brass accessories:
- Commercial metal cleaners and polishes can also be effective for cleaning brass and are commonly available at most home centers and supermarkets.
- Start with hot, soapy water and a microfiber cleaning cloth: Go over all of the surfaces thoroughly with the cleaning cloth, using a clean toothbrush to get into any crevices. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly.
- For tougher cleaning jobs, pull out the ketchup, tomato sauce, or tomato paste. Simply rub a thin coat onto the brass, let sit for an hour or so, and then clean the piece with hot, soapy water.
- Another option is to make a paste of equal parts salt, flour, and white vinegar. Apply the paste to the brass and let sit for up to an hour. Rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- An alternative natural cleaning combination is salt and lemon. Cut a lemon in half and remove the seeds. Coat the cut half of the lemon with table salt and rub it over the surface of the brass, re-coating the lemon with salt as needed. Once you’ve covered the entire surface, buff to a shine with a clean, dry cloth. You can also make a paste using two parts cream of tartar powder to one part lemon juice—rub the paste on the brass, let sit for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water and buff.