THE RHINO AND THE ELEPHANT is the ultimate symbol of protection against robbery, accidents, enemies, office politics, business competitors and backstabbing. This undefeatable powerful pair is the proven and most trusted cure and talisman against people out to harm or cheat you, injuries and other violent afflictions brought by the #7 Violent Star in Feng Shui. In his teachings, Buddha often spoke about elephants being synonymous with wisdom, power, strength, peace, longevity, good luck and success. The rhinoceros’s ability to defeat predators and to thrive and live for so long demonstratts its strength and resilience. It is also regarded as a symbol of virility and can be used to drive away evil spirits. The combined strengths of the Rhino and the Elephant gives rise to what Feng Shui masters consider as the most potent supreme protection against violence of any kind. Wear this bangle also for endurance, longevity, peace, harmony, authority, good luck and success.
THE METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF BRASS. BRASS brings out the natural good and inner truth. It is believed to promote skin rejuvenation. It clears away old debris and allow the wearer to get down to the pure and natural truth. Since brass is composed of copper and zinc, brass boosts the immune system and promotes strength and courage. Repeated wearing of brass jewelry enables the jewelry to take on the owner's body chemistry and eventually reveal one's personal energy signature. Brass is associated with gold although it has a different energy attribute. Wear Brass for HEALING, MONEY, AND PROTECTION. Wear it together with wealth-enhancing crystals to maximize its "abundance magnet" properties. Brass, when inscribed with symbols, creates a shield of protection. Many believe that brass's defensive characteristics enable it to send the negative energy back to its sender. The healing properties of brass helps in healing and balancing the chakras.
HOW TO POLISH BRASS?
Brass tarnishes and oxidizes over time. Although some prefer the look of tarnished brass, some want it polished. Here are some ways to clean and polish brass accessories:
- Commercial metal cleaners and polishes can also be effective for cleaning brass and are commonly available at most home centers and supermarkets.
- Start with hot, soapy water and a microfiber cleaning cloth: Go over all of the surfaces thoroughly with the cleaning cloth, using a clean toothbrush to get into any crevices. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly.
- For tougher cleaning jobs, pull out the ketchup, tomato sauce, or tomato paste. Simply rub a thin coat onto the brass, let sit for an hour or so, and then clean the piece with hot, soapy water.
- Another option is to make a paste of equal parts salt, flour, and white vinegar. Apply the paste to the brass and let sit for up to an hour. Rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- An alternative natural cleaning combination is salt and lemon. Cut a lemon in half and remove the seeds. Coat the cut half of the lemon with table salt and rub it over the surface of the brass, re-coating the lemon with salt as needed. Once you’ve covered the entire surface, buff to a shine with a clean, dry cloth. You can also make a paste using two parts cream of tartar powder to one part lemon juice—rub the paste on the brass, let sit for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water and buff.